North Star Executive Outpost
The North Star Executive Outpost is located in the far northern, untouched wilderness of Manitoba, Canada. No roads lead to this exclusive outpost; it is only accessible by air. With no other lodges and no commercial fishing, only our guests have the privilege to fish Knee Lake. At nearly 50 miles long, Knee Lake has a proven history of producing giant northern pike and loads of feisty walleye that our guests come back for year after year. The North Star Executive Outpost is a great option for the avid angler that doesn’t need the extra amenities of a full-service resort, but also isn’t interested in going to a conventional rustic outpost.
While staying at the North Star Executive Outpost you will be treated to:
- Furnished cabins with full size beds including all bedding, full bathrooms, kitchenettes stocked with pots, pans and utensils and 24 hour electricity
- Professional fishing guide
- Breakfast buffet, shore lunch and dinner buffet
- Access to the main lodge with poker table, shuffleboard, pool table, satellite TV, WIFI and telephone
- Well-equipped 17 ft. Lund boat with a reliable 40hp Yamaha outboard
- Onsite manager and staff to assist you during your stay
- Roundtrip airfare from Winnipeg to North Star Executive Outpost
The North Star Executive Outpost is a comfortable and cost-effective way to experience world-class fly in trophy pike and walleye fishing.