Now available in July: 3-day: $2295 & 6-day: $4495
“North Star is my most favorite place on earth!” John Jonelis
Included in the price:
- Round trip airfare from Winnipeg to our North Star private, gravel landing strip
- Lakefront cabin with kitchenette, including refrigerator, stove-top with oven, pots, pans and utensils
- Bedrooms with full size comfortable beds with linens and pillows
- Furnished living room, bathroom with towels, 24 hour electricity and wood burning stove
- Buffet breakfast in the main lodge
- Hearty buffet dinner in the main lodge
- 17 ft. Lund Outfitter boats with 40hp Yamaha outboard motors with large casting deck
- Professional fishing guide
- Access to the main lodge for games, pool, shuffle board and watching movies
- Access to the laundry facilities
- Camp store for purchasing beer, soda, bottled water, clothing, basic items and fishing tackle
- Manager and staff onsite to assist guests
- Daily housekeeping
- 50 lbs of luggage (firm)
Not included in the price:
- Fishing license
- Hotel stay in Winnipeg
- Fly outs
Cost doesn’t include gratuities. Gratuity suggestion is $100 a day per person to cover fishing guide, cooks, servers and housekeepers.
All prices are in US dollars and all taxes, possible fuel surcharges,
possible baggage charges and cost of fishing license will apply.
Acceptable Forms of Payments:
We accept checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. An
additional 5% service fee will apply to all payments made by
A $500 deposit is due within 10 days of booking. A reservation
is not considered firm until a deposit is received at the office of
North Star Executive Outpost. All deposits are non-refundable
All final payments are due 60 days prior to your arrival at North
Star Executive Outpost.
For cancellations made more than 60 days prior to the first day of
your trip, your deposit will be carried over to the following season and
all money, minus a $150 cancellation fee per person, will be refunded.
For cancellations made less than 60 days prior to the first day of your
trip, your deposit will be lost and all money, minus a $150 cancellation
fee per person, will be carried over to the following season.
We strongly recommend that our guests purchase trip insurance.
Last Minute Bookings
Full payments must accompany any reservation that is made less
than two weeks prior to trip. No final payments will be accepted at the
All resort purchases are in US dollars. We prefer payments to be
made by cash or check. For credit card payments a 5% service fee
will be applied to your total bill.